Real Estate Litigation
  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Real Estate Law
  4.  | Real Estate Litigation

Protecting Your Rights In The Litigation Of A Real Estate Dispute

In the event of a real estate transaction gone awry, an experienced West Los Angeles real estate litigation attorney can often resolve a dispute in a cost-effective manner if contacted early on. At the Law Offices of H. Michael Soroy, we work to avoid the risk of costly real estate litigation, and we provide effective counsel to resolve real estate disputes when they do arise.

We invite you to talk with us in an initial consultation before signing a purchase agreement, or for counsel and representation in a real estate contract dispute.

The Role A Real Estate Attorney Can Play

In California, real estate transactions are most often handled by Realtors or real estate agents. They may generally give competent guidance and advice, but their knowledge of the law is limited. An experienced real estate law attorney representing a buyer or seller is the best protection against expensive, lengthy litigation.

Our real estate litigation lawyers put clients’ interests first at all times. A thorough review of a purchase contract is valuable “preventive maintenance” for a real estate purchase.

Practical Guidance In Real Estate Litigation

When a real estate dispute cannot be prevented or resolved through negotiation, mediation or arbitration, our Los Angeles real estate litigation attorneys are prepared to advocate clients’ positions in court by filing the necessary pleading promptly and efficiently. We are experienced in handling real estate disputes involving:

Our attorneys are known for being attentive, responsive and considerate of clients’ needs throughout our dealings with a property owner, landlord, buyer or seller in real estate matters. Our office is conveniently located, and our values are based around client service.

Serving You

To schedule a confidential consultation with an experienced Los Angeles real estate litigation attorney, call 310-694-5527 or fill out our online form.